Bouncin' Bugs (2-3 years)
This program is parent and child centered. A coach will guide parents and children through various circuits that incorporate basic movement patterns that will begin to develop the basics for gymnastics. Parents are actively involved with their children while they explore the equipment.
Jitterbugs (4-5 years)
This program is coach led and child centered. Coaches will lead Jitterbugs through event circuits that incorporate gymnastics, fun, and physical literacy together. By developing better physical literacy, Jitterbugs will gain stronger spatial awareness and coordination that will aid them as they progress in gymnastics as well as other sports and everyday life.
gymnastics for all
This is a developmental program using Gymnastic Canada's CanGym National Badge Program that allows participants to expand on their skills starting at a beginner level and work towards advanced levels of skill acquisition using fun, fitness, and fundamentals.
Children must be at least 6 years of age to participate, and class placement is based on badge level and age.
Trampoline Class (NEW)
- The Trampoline class (7+) is a 1.5-hour class focused on learning basic trampoline skills, and progressing them into more advanced maneuvers. Trampoline is a fun way to be active, and allows everyone of all skill levels and abilities to participate whilst incorporating balance and coordination.
- Trampoline is also great for cross sport training to supplement other aerial acrobatics sports such as freestyle skiing and snowboarding, parkour, wakeboarding, cheerleading, and many others!
Adult Gymnastics (NEW)
- The Adult Gymnastics class (18+) is a Co-Ed session that will cover the fundamentals of gymnastics, while incorporating trampoline, flexibility, and physical fitness. This 1.5-hour class will also give the opportunity for our coaches to help you with your personal goals whether it be gaining more mobility and flexibility, building and toning muscle, or learning how to do a cartwheel or backflip! Previous experience is not required.
OPEN GYM (NEW)
- Open gym is a time for exploration! This drop in gymnastics program is not coach led but our coaches are always around to help guide participants as needed. No need to sign up for this class, just show up during our drop in hours and pay at the office! Previous experience is not required.
- Note: AGF Membership is needed to participate in open gym
Burgundy/Red (6-8yrs) Co-Ed
- Levels 1 & 2 of the Cangym Badge Program, an introduction to gymnastics core skills and body positions.
- *Prerequisite - first time enrollment (6-8yrs)
Tan/Bronze (9-11yrs) Co-Ed
- Levels 3 & 4 of the Cangym Badge program
- *Prerequisite - first time enrollment (9-11yrs) or have already completed badges 1 & 2 (7yrs+)
- Levels 5+ of the Cangym Badge program
- *Prerequisite - must have completed up to badge 4 of the Cangym program
- This class focuses on flexibility, strength and skill development for boys aged 8yrs or older. It is recommended to complete up to badge 4 prior to joining this group.
Mighty Minis (Girls Achievement Class)
- This is a class for younger girls who show advanced coordination and skills, and aspire to learn the skills to become a competitive gymnast.
First time in gymnastics?
Enroll your child according to the following guidelines:
6 - 8 years old: BURGUNDY/RED
8 - 9 years old: Tan/Bronze
9+ YEARS OLD: PURPLE
During the first class, your child will be assessed and may be placed in a more appropriate class. Alternatively, pre-enrolled assessment is available for nominal fees and upon request. If you wish to discuss with our coaches, please drop by the gym during class hours (Please check class schedule) OR email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your telephone number for a call back.