Bouncin' Bugs (2-3 years)
This program is parent and child centered. A coach will guide parents and children through various circuits that incorporate basic movement patterns that will begin to develop the basics for gymnastics. Parents are actively involved with their children while they explore the equipment.
Jitterbugs (4-5 years)
This program is coach led and child centered. Coaches will lead Jitterbugs through event circuits that incorporate gymnastics, fun, and physical literacy together. By developing better physical literacy, Jitterbugs will gain stronger spatial awareness and coordination that will aid them as they progress in gymnastics as well as other sports and everyday life.
gymnastics for all
This is a developmental program using Gymnastic Canada's CanGym National Badge Program that allows participants to expand on their skills starting at a beginner level and work towards advanced levels of skill acquisition using fun, fitness, and fundamentals.
Children must be at least 6 years of age to participate, and class placement is based on badge level and age.
Burgundy/Red (6-8yrs) Co-Ed
- Levels 1 & 2 of the Cangym Badge Program, an introduction to gymnastics core skills and body positions.
- *Prerequisite - first time enrollment (6-8yrs)
Tan/Bronze (9-11yrs) Co-Ed
- Levels 3 & 4 of the Cangym Badge program
- *Prerequisite - first time enrollment (9-11yrs) or have already completed badges 1 & 2 (7yrs+)
- Levels 5+ of the Cangym Badge program
- *Prerequisite - must have completed up to badge 4 of the Cangym program
- This class focuses on flexibility, strength and skill development for boys aged 8yrs or older. It is recommended to complete up to badge 4 prior to joining this group.
Mighty Minis (Girls Achievement Class)
- This is a class for younger girls who show advanced coordination and skills, and aspire to learn the skills to become a competitive gymnast.
First time in gymnastics?
Enroll your child according to the following guidelines:
6 - 8 years old: BURGUNDY/RED
8 - 9 years old: Tan/Bronze
9+ YEARS OLD: PURPLE
During the first class, your child will be assessed and may be placed in a more appropriate class. Alternatively, pre-enrolled assessment is available for nominal fees and upon request. If you wish to discuss with our coaches, please drop by the gym during class hours (Tuesday: 4 - 8:30 pm, Friday 4 - 8:30 pm and Saturday 10 am - 12:30 pm; classes end7April 8, 2016) OR email email@example.com and provide us with your telephone number for a call back.